How To Install A Farmhouse Apron Sink
The plan for this project is to remove the old sink and countertop prep the cabinet install the new sink set the new counters then install the faucet and connect the plumbing.
How to install a farmhouse apron sink. When installing your farm sink as an undermount option choose a cabinet that is 3 inches wider than your sink. When you want to install your farmhouse sink you need to cut out enough of that panel to fit your new sink. Farmhouse sink sizes dimensions. This allows for 1 5 inches on either side.
Measure if your new top is stone a countertop installer is going to measure the cabinets and sink to create a custom top. Your new cutout on the front of your cabinet should be deep enough that your sink will sit beneath the countertop. To retain as much usable cabinet space as possible we built the frame by screwing 2x4s right to the sides of the base cabinet. Unlike most kitchen sinks which drop into a hole cut in the countertop and are supported by the countertop and cabinets below an apron front sink slides into an opening or gap in a countertop and is supported by the base cabinet only.
This kept the framing from eating into the storage space below the sink.
- How To Fit A Tub In A Small Bathroom
- How To Install A Stainless Steel Sink Drain
- How To Fix A Dripping Delta Shower Faucet
- How To Install A Shower Pan With Tile Walls
- How To Install A Fiberglass Shower Base Drain
- How To Install A Glass Shower Door On Tile
- How To Hang Bath Towels Decoratively
- How To Install A Rain Shower Head In The Ceiling
- How To Fit Separate Tub And Shower In Small Bathroom
- How To Fix Shower Faucet Stem
- How To Install A Schluter Shower Pan
- How To Install A Double Vanity
- How To Install A Shower Faucet And Head
- How To Install A Drop In Sink On Granite Countertop
- How To Install A Farmhouse Apron Sink
- How To Install A Kitchen Faucet With Sprayer Youtube
- How To Install A Fiberglass Shower Pan On A Concrete Floor
- How To Install A Shower Mixer Valve Australia
- How To Install A Double Sink Vanity
- How To Identify Delta Shower Faucet