How To Install A Stainless Steel Sink Drain
Turn the sink and the sink.
How to install a stainless steel sink drain. Installing a stainless steel sink step 1. Roll a length of plumbers putty into a thin rope and wrap it around the underside of the flange on the sink strainer or garbage disposal coupler. Shows you how to cut the countertop to prepare for and install a stainless steel drop in kitchen sink. Kitchen bathroom tool mesh hole sink strainer diameter.
How to install a sink kitchen sink installation easy kitchen sink install how to replace a. Fit for drains to catch food particles hair and more. Draw a hole outline on the countertop if necessary. Extend each arm in the direction of the trap maintaining a minimum 1 4 inch per foot slope toward the trap.
A great accessories for kitchen sink. Assembling the drain system begin by installing a drain strainer assembly in each of the sinks. Slide the rubber gasket and metal washer over the bottom of the sink s drain. Thread the lock nut onto the threads on the bottom of the drain and then tighten the lock nut with adjustable pliers.
How to seal a stainless steel sink drain. Step 5 wipe away any plumber s putty that squeezed out between the drain and the sink. Each strainer has a threaded flange on the underside to which you can screw on a 90 degree waste arm. Easy to install for the sink drains in kitchen and bathroom.
Measure the countertop with a. Wrap the plumber s putty around the underside of the lip on the sink strainer. Make the cutout. Scrape away all old caulk from the sink opening in the countertop with a light and flexible steel material preferably a how to install a stainless steel sink.
Scour the area with a mild detergent and clean water to remove any remnants or dirt from its surface. Sink selection starts by carefully measuring the available space. Drop the strainer or coupler into the drain hole and push to compress the putty against the drain opening. Roll plumber s putty in your hands until it forms a long tubular shape.
- How To Lay Shower Tile
- How To Install Heated Toilet Seat
- How To Make A Mortar Shower Pan
- How To Install Ceramic Tile On Shower Walls
- How To Install Acrylic Shower Base
- How To Install Delta Shower Faucet Cartridge
- How To Install Soap Dish In Tile Shower
- How To Keep Throw Rugs From Slipping On Carpet
- How To Make A Tile Shower Floor Not Slippery
- How To Make A Tile Shower Base
- How To Install Bio Bidet
- How To Install Corner Soap Dish In Shower
- How To Make A Steam Shower
- How To Install Shower Pan Drain
- How To Install Apron Sink
- How To Install Dreamline Frameless Shower Door
- How To Install A Vanity Sink
- How To Make A Bath Rug Out Of Towels
- How To Install A Utility Sink
- How To Install Sliding Shower Doors