Why Is My Toilet Seat Turning Blue Not Pregnant
I was actually excited for my bm of the day because yay more room.
Why is my toilet seat turning blue not pregnant. Another theory is that blue toilet seats could be a result of corynebacterium which is often found on human skin interacting with the silver coating on the seats. My toilet seat and sheets are turning blue. My toilet seat is butt shaped and blue. Do what the very first and most credible answer suggests and go get some acid test strips and check your acid level.
I m concerned because i ve been having a lot of weird pains in my body my blood work shows i possibly have something auto imune going on but so far doctors have not been able to pin point it. My husband and i noticed our porcelain toilet seat turning blue on either side a couple of weeks ago and after a google search learned. Some have speculated that it has something to do with a reaction between the hormones or chemicals excreted through a woman s skin during pregnancy and the components of the toilet seat. While there doesn t appear to be any concrete explanation as to why toilet seats turn blue for some pregnant women several people report their doctors are just as stumped as they are the internet has chimed in with theories of their own.
Why on earth would pregnancy lead to a blue toilet seat. So like all things weird i googled it. This is reasonable answer to consider since the blue tint on the toilet seat is only where contact has occurred between the skin and the toilet. Likewise in individuals who are not pregnant hormone levels that are out of balance appear to be wreaking havoc on pristine toilet seats everywhere.
So i ve been having a rough preggo day. This is a disorder that affects the sweat glands. December 2013 in march 2014 moms. No jeans on today had shower this am or anything blue.
People its not wet blue jeans and its not from any dye or cleaning product. I don t know if they are linked and this sounds so bizarre but i m a little bit freaked out by it. The auto imune symptoms have been happening for about 3 years but it s only been in the past couple of weeks that things are turning blue. Last year one mum asked on the pregnancy podcast website.
After taking my leisurely time about it i get up and what the hell. According to angela ballard registered nurse with the. Metro co uk reports that many people on reddit have been revealing that pregnant women are turning their toilet seats blue and the possible reason why is bizarre. Sharkie is pushing into my ribs and i feel huge blah blah blah.
While there are numerous reports of pregnant women turning toilet seats blue a medical reason has not yet been established.
- How To Remove A Delta Shower Faucet
- How To Put Up A Shower Curtain Rod
- How To Remodel A Bathroom On A Budget
- How To Remove A Corner Shower
- How To Mount A Shower Curtain Rod
- How To Make The Most Out Of A Small Bathroom
- How To Put Shower Doors On A Bathtub
- How To Paint A Sink
- How To Regrout Shower Tile
- How To Remove A Moen Shower Faucet Cartridge
- How To Remove A Cast Iron Bathtub
- How To Remove A Fiberglass Bathtub
- How To Remodel Bathroom Tile
- How To Put Tile In A Shower Wall
- How To Remove A Stuck Shower Faucet Handle
- How To Measure A Corner Shower
- How To Remodel A Small Bathroom
- How To Remove A Vanity Sink
- How To Remodel A Bathroom Yourself On A Budget
- How To Paint An Old Bathtub