Where To Install Shower Curtain Rod
How to install a shower curtain rod and not crack the tile.
Where to install shower curtain rod. Mark the spots where the mounting bracket for the shower curtain rod will be affixed. Measure from the floor on both sides of the shower. I like a tension shower rod for easy installation and replacement. Here s how to choose the right shower rod and how to hang it.
Next take the rod and hold it up between the two walls at the point you marked turning it counterclockwise so it expands until both ends are secure on the wall. Functional and decorative the shower curtain rod is an integral part to the common bathroom. Tension rods fixed rods. When installing a new rod you ll have to decide on which type is best for your situation and then take the necessary steps to install it properly.
To install a shower curtain with a tension rod start by adding 4 inches to the height of your shower curtain and measuring that distance from the floor up the wall. Most people choose to install it directly above the edge of your tub 72 75 in 180 190 cm above the floor. When choosing the right shower curtain rod for your space there are 3 main ones to consider. Once the rod feels secure use a level to make sure it s perfectly straight before.
Choose from a wide range of adjustable sizes including 24 36. Select a location on your wall to install your shower rod. Choose and place a tiny mark in the spot you want the rod to be on both walls. You take a chance of cracking tiles.
How to install a shower curtain rod. A standard shower curtain is typically 72 inches long so the curtain rod should be installed around 75 to 77 inches from the floor. Clean the tile thoroughly then discreetly mark where you wish to install the bar. Then mark that spot so you know how high to hang up your shower curtain rod.
A typical shower curtain is 72 x 72. Shower curtain rod options. Use a measuring tape and a pencil or dry erase marker to put a dot where you re going to install the bracket. I don t like shower rods that have to be cut to size and connected with a bracket and screws.
- Shower Head Shut Off Valve
- Shower Pan For Outdoor Shower
- Shower For Clawfoot Tub Lowes
- Shower Faucet Kit Brushed Nickel
- Shower Heads That Improve Water Pressure
- Shower Mats For Stand Up Showers
- Shower Doors For Small Showers
- Shower Drain Height Above Subfloor
- Shower Heads That Increase Water Pressure
- Shower Doors Myrtle Beach Sc
- Shower Faucet Set With Valve
- Shower Pan Mortar Bed Thickness
- Shower Doors For Tiled Showers
- Shower Head And Body Spray Kits
- Shower Head For Bathtub Faucet
- Shower Kits That Look Like Tile
- Shower Hose For Sink Faucet
- Shower Drain Distance From Wall
- Shower Head Attached To Faucet
- Shower Pan Ready To Tile