What Is The Standard Height Of A Shower Valve
Take into consideration whether the controls work the tub and shower since you ll want to mount them lower to accommodate tub users.
What is the standard height of a shower valve. For shower stalls install the valve at the standard height of 48 inches or 4 feet. I find if you have a shower valve fitted over the bath then 1300mm off the floor is a good height. Standard height for the shower valve the handle that turns the shower on can be roughly waist high 36 inches above the shower floor or as high as 48 inches. A height of 28 inches or 2 feet 4 inches is standard for valves in bathtub shower units.
The shower head normally is located 72 to 80 inches above the finished floor. The shower valves need be located between 38 inches to 48 inches above the floor depending on the user s height. If your shower is also a bathtub ensure that the valve is low enough for bathers to use it but you can place it around 45 inches from the ground if the shower does not include a bathtub. In a shower only unit the faucet is placed higher at 48 inches off the floor.
Check local building codes looking up local building codes is a great starting point if you want to install your shower valve at the right height. The standard minimum height for shower valves is 36 inches above the floor of the tub and the maximum is 48 inches. Install faucets at the same height as the valve equidistant from the valve. Your shower valve or shower controls should be accessible from both inside and outside the shower spray.
Again there is no set height for the water controls. There is no standard or uniform shower head height that builders must conform to. About 26 inches above the floor if it s only a bath faucet. 30 inches if it is a shower control too.
The same height as. What is the standard shower wall height. Standard height for ada handicap is 42 center of valve to shower floor. A valve set within this range is at a convenient height for most adults to use comfortably and should be about waist height.
If valve is over a shower tray in a cubicle then around 1m from top of shower tray.
- Glacier Bay Kitchen Faucets Warranty
- Glacier Bay Bathroom Faucets Installation Instructions
- Frameless Shower Door Seal With Wipe For 1 4 Glass
- Gerber Single Handle Shower Faucet
- Frameless Vs Semi Frameless Shower Door
- Gerber 3 Handle Shower Valve
- Free Standing Showers Home Depot
- Frameless Shower Door Hinges Problems
- Gerber 2 Handle Shower Valve
- Garden Hose Attachment For Bathtub Faucet
- Garden Tub Vs Soaking Tub
- Frameless Shower Door Sweep Seal
- Glacier Bay Faucet Repair Manual
- Girl Bedroom Princess Decorating Ideas
- Freestanding Clawfoot Tub Shower Kit
- Gerber Maxwell Petite Pedestal Sink
- Freestanding Vs Built In Tub
- Gator Grip Bath Mat Coupon Code
- Franklin Brass Curved Shower Rod
- Free Standing Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink