What Is A Frameless Shower Door
The glass used in this type of shower is a bit thicker than in a framed shower and usually the door of the enclosure is frameless.
What is a frameless shower door. As frameless shower doors lack the same support from the frame the glass pane tends to be thicker. The handle is oil rubbed bronze that makes it appear stylish and beautiful. If the door is small enough e g. A pivot door is probably the reason you are reading this article in the first place.
Frameless glass doors are held to the shower wall via hinges and metal u channels. Most frameless models are custom glass shower doors which means you aren t limited to mass produced shower doors at a standard size. In fact customization is one of the important factors in purchasing a frameless shower door. Are attached and installed to the glass and the edges and corners are.
This is a high quality frameless shower glass door that combines elegance and a classic style that is sure to add glamor to any bathroom space. This adds more flexibility to your shower installation. It comes with a sliding style design that is easy to use. Frameless shower doors can be either bypass or pivot.
Bypass doors are simply sliding sheets of glass that allow entrance into a shower tub. These are hinged slabs of thick glass that pivot open closed just like a door. 28 wide by 72 tall then only two hinges are necessary.
- 32 X 48 Shower Stall Kits
- 32 X 42 Shower Base
- 36 Inch Kitchen Sink Base Cabinet
- 36 Inch Bathroom Vanity With Top
- 33 Stainless Steel Apron Front Sink
- 36 Inch Bathroom Medicine Cabinets
- 30 Medicine Cabinets With Mirrors
- 30 X 54 Shower Base
- 30 Inch Rustic Bathroom Vanity
- 32 Inch Shower Stall Kits
- 36 Inch Apron Front Sink
- 30 X 32 Shower Pan
- 33 X 60 Shower Pan
- 32 X 32 Corner Shower Kit
- 36 Inch Corner Shower Stall
- 34 Curved Shower Curtain Rod
- 34 Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- 30 X 52 Bath Towels
- 32 Inch Corner Shower Doors
- 30 Inch Undermount Kitchen Sink