Standard Height For Shower Curtain Rod
Well that should do it for the standard shower curtains for bathtubs.
Standard height for shower curtain rod. The rod should be hung at a height that allows the shower curtain to hang at least 5 inches below the edge of the tub. The height formula for where to install the curtain rod is. Nevertheless you can have your shower curtain rod installed at your preferred height. The standard size of a shower curtain is 70 inches wide by 72 inches high.
Shower curtain rod height a standard shower curtain is typically 72 inches long so the curtain rod should be installed around 75 to 77 inches from the floor. How does a good quality shower curtain rod look like. Standard shower curtains for a freestanding shower stall. Assume that the shower curtain will hang approximately 1 1 2 inches below the center of the rod and that you would like.
Therefore it is important to measure the length of the curtain with a tape measure and transfer this measurement onto the shower wall. The shower curtain hangs down about 1 inch from the center of the rod because of the rings. Here in the us the standard shower curtain length is 70 to 72 inches 178 to 183 cm and square but it is getting easier to find shower curtains that are not the standard length. Next determine the shower curtain hook ring drop.
The hanging height depends on factors that include the length of the shower curtain the height of the tub and the owner s preferences. With a 72 inch high shower curtain you should be smiling and dancing around. Even the most beautiful curtain will look off in a bathroom if it isn t sized to fit your tub or shower. This height will keep the shower.
If your shower has a shower pan and no tub lip the shower curtain runs the entire length from the floor to the top of the rod. Add 1 inch to account for the length of the shower rings. When you re choosing a shower curtain you shouldn t just consider the design of the curtain. According to do it yourself there is no standard height for hanging a shower curtain rod.
Add another 1 4 inch to the overall measurement so the curtain does not drag on. In my case my shower curtain was 71 inches 180 cm long.
- How To Care For Bamboo Sheets
- How To Dry Memory Foam Bath Mat
- How To Buy A Toilet Seat
- How To Build A Shower Seat Out Of Wood
- How To Build A Shower Base Out Of Tile
- How To Build A Steam Shower Room
- How To Build Shower Walls For Tile
- How To Change Tub To Walk In Shower
- How To Clean Acrylic Shower Pan
- How To Clean Shower Base Fiberglass
- How To Clean A Steam Shower
- How To Build A Shower Out Of Tile
- How To Build Your Own Shower Base
- How To Clean Shower Curtain Rod
- How To Convert Clawfoot Tub To Shower
- How To Clean Granite Composite Kitchen Sink
- How To Clean Tile Shower With Vinegar
- How To Do A Tile Shower
- How To Build A Shower Pan On A Concrete Floor
- How To Clean Sliding Glass Shower Doors