Proper Height For Shower Curtain Rod
This allows the curtain to keep moisture inside the shower area effectively.
Proper height for shower curtain rod. Shower curtain rod height a standard shower curtain is typically 72 inches long so the curtain rod should be installed around 75 to 77 inches from the floor. For 60 standard tub mount rod approximately 3 inside the point a straight rod is normally mounted. A rule of thumb from architectural digest is that curtains should be hung between 4 to 6 inches above the. With a standard shower curtain of 72 inches long the curtain rod should be installed around 75 to 77 inches from.
The rod should be hung at a height that allows the shower curtain to hang at least 5 inches below the edge of the tub. This height is usually. With a standard shower curtain height at 70 or 72 inches adding at least three inches will give you a good indication about the ideal shower curtain rod height. The height of a shower rod relative to the position of a tub is largely a matter of use and desired effect.
The height of the shower rod placement is one of the most important factors to consider. The proper placement of a shower rod height. For best fit shower curtain should be 6 12 wider than shower rod. Read this article to learn how to set a shower rod to the correct height.
Showers with shower pans. This height will keep the shower. If your shower has a shower pan and no tub lip the shower curtain runs the entire length from. Some shower curtains extend almost entirely to the floor while others drop just below the rim of an attractive clawfoot tub.
This is the proper height to hang your curtains consider the fabric. What is certain is the shower curtain liner needs to hang down into the tub below its rim so water does not splash onto the floor. The midpoint of the rod should extend several inches past the outside rim of the tub. Next determine the shower curtain hook ring drop.
Here in the us the standard shower curtain length is 70 to 72 inches 178 to 183 cm and square but it is getting easier to find shower curtains that are not the standard length.
- How To Build A Walk In Shower With A Bench
- How To Dry After Using Bidet
- How To Build A Custom Shower Base
- How To Clean Shower Curtain Rod
- How To Change A Delta Shower Faucet Stem
- How To Build A Steam Shower
- How To Clean Tile Shower With Vinegar
- How To Dry Memory Foam Bath Mat
- How To Change A Delta Shower Valve
- How To Build A Walk In Shower Without Door
- How To Clean Plastic Utility Sink
- How To Build A Shower Pan Video
- How To Fit A Bathtub In A Small Bathroom
- How To Choose The Right Toilet Seat Cover
- How To Disassemble A Delta Shower Faucet
- How To Clean Sliding Glass Shower Doors
- How To Clean Plastic Shower Pan
- How To Build A Mortar Shower Pan
- How To Build A Mud Pan Shower
- How To Build A Shower Base Out Of Tile