Moen Shower Valve Installation Instructions
The center line of the supply and discharge piping should be a maximum of 2 3 16 56mm and a minimum of 1 7 16 37mm behind the finished wall surface.
Moen shower valve installation instructions. Proof of purchase orignal sales. Moen faucet installation types how do i select the right faucet. Here you will need a basin wrench so that you are able to reach the plastic nuts. E12 hot cold reversed lines reversed hot cold reversed rotate cartridge.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1 800 289 6636 canada 1 800 465 6130 or by writing to the address shown. The depth measurement is critical. For example if you are looking for a new bathroom faucet knowing how the sink is configured or what the faucet. Installation instructions styles and parts vary by model.
View and download moen 2200 series installation instructions moen illustrated single handle tub shower valve one handle tub shower valve with trim. All you have to do is now is take the drain body into the sink. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the warranty period moen will be free of charge provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace free of charge any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship under normal installation use and service. Product consultants are on stand by to help you at.
Moen drain plug installation while you are going through the moen sink faucet installation you will also need to install the drain plug. As the 1 faucet brand in north america moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets showerheads accessories bath safety products garbage disposals and kitchen sinks for residential and commercial applications each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation useful features and lasting value. Danby danco chrome tub shower trim kit for moen faucets 10001. Sold by jenco wholesale inc.
English any cleaners should be rinsed off immediately. Installation instructions these instructions must be left with homeowner tub and shower valves measurements these are shown in the drawings. Use the front face of the plaster ground as a reference point for the finished wall position including tile 2 1 16 52mm. Available with three or four port.
- Semi Frameless Shower Door Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Semi Frameless Shower Door Vs Frameless
- Sheets Made From Bamboo Fiber
- Shower Curtain For Clawfoot Tub Bed Bath And Beyond
- Shower Bases For Tiled Walk In Showers
- Shower Curtains For Glass Showers
- Shower Curtain Rod For Slanted Ceiling
- Shower Curtain Rod Without Drilling
- Shower Curtain Instead Of Glass Doors
- Shower Curtain Rod For Stand Up Shower
- Shower Diverter Valve Home Depot
- Shower Curtains With Lime Green
- Shower Curtain Rod For Corner Shower
- Shower Chair With Wheels And Padded Seat
- Shower Curtains That Go All The Way Around
- Shower Base Pan For Tile
- Shower Base For Tile Installation
- Shower Curtain Rod Will Not Stay Up
- Sears Bathroom Vanities With Sink
- Shower Base With Tile Walls