How To Restore A Clawfoot Tub
We ve gotten a lot of questions about how we ve rescued the clawfoot tub at our beach house so let s just dive right into what worked and what didn t and how we nursed this baby back to life.
How to restore a clawfoot tub. But it was a pretty sad existence as evidenced by the bathroom literally falling apart around it. How to refinish an old clawfoot tub. Remove any old plumbing fixtures. Also learn why you will need to refit your bathroom fixtures and reinforce the floor.
The tub existed in the house when we bought it last october saturday will be our 1 year house iversary. Once the stripper has softened the paint scrape off the paint and stripper using a 3 inch wide putty knife. Find out how to restore a clawfoot tub that has been used as a horse trough for some time. Yes this is what that bathroom looked like when.
Sand the exterior of the tub. While wearing a dual cartridge respirator brush a. Get tips on having it professionally re enameled.
- Small Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- Square Drop In Vanity Sink
- Soap Scum On Glass Shower Doors
- Small Stainless Steel Utility Sink
- Small Guest Bathroom Remodel Ideas
- Small Utility Sink Laundry Room
- Spray Nozzle For Kitchen Sink
- Small Utility Sink With Cabinet
- Small Space Bathroom Tile Design Ideas For Small Bathrooms
- Space Saving Toilets Small Bathroom
- Small Space Bathroom Wall Tile Ideas For Small Bathrooms
- Solid Wood Bathroom Vanities Without Tops
- Solid Navy Blue Area Rug 8x10
- Spray Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment
- Small Shower Enclosures For Small Bathrooms
- Square Drop In Bathroom Sink
- Small Wall Mount Utility Sink
- Square Shower Drain Cover Replacement
- Spot Free Glass Shower Doors
- Small Walk In Showers Pictures