How To Remove Moen Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
The guide below will help to identify which moen cartridge your kitchen sink faucet uses.
How to remove moen single handle kitchen faucet. If you have a faucet that swivels and it leaks from the base of the spout the problem may also be worn o rings according to moen s troubleshooting page. Removing moen pull out spray faucets without install tool craig1974. Turn the screw counterclockwise until the handle comes off using an allen wrench or. You can do this without removing the valve although you do have to remove the handle.
Unscrew this screw using a philips screwdriver to detach the faucet s handle. How to remove your handle. Other moen models use a set screw at the top of handle to hold the handle in place. Handle will rotate from 3 o clock to 9 o clock or 360 degrees.
Either way remove the screw holding the handle in place and slide the handle off the faucet. Not very detailed but i will show you the basic place to find the single nut that held that my moen faucet to the counter top. Always turn your water supplies off before disassembling your faucet. The handle will either have a removable cap that exposes a phillip screw or a set screw that uses a 7 64 hex wrench.
Subscribe subscribed unsubscribe 3 86k. Underneath each handle you ll find a conical cylindrical or triangular trim piece that rests on the counter. The index plate is a decorative cover underneath which the retaining screw of the faucet is located. We have also write about how to remove kitchen faucet without basin wrench.
Single handle faucets prior to 2009. Remove a screwless faucet handle by holding the handle steady with one hand and turning the trim counterclockwise with the other. Set screw is located in front of the handle with a plug button. This process should work for most models of moen kitchen faucet single and double handles.
There was much cursing and banging of knuckles under my sink it s a. Remove the handle on your faucet. Look at the lower front of the faucet to find the screw that holds the handle to the faucet. To access the o rings you need to remove the spout.
Depending on your model your faucet handle may have a cap that needs to pried off to reveal the retaining screw.
- Where To Buy Speakman Shower Heads
- Where To Buy Shower Stall Curtains
- Where To Put Towels In A Small Bathroom
- Where Can You Buy Shower Curtains
- Where To Buy Cute Shower Curtains
- Where To Buy Shower Curtains Online
- When April With Its Showers Sweet
- Where To Buy Bath Towels
- White And Gold Bath Towels
- Where To Find Cheap Rugs
- Which Kitchen Faucets Are The Best
- What Type Of Concrete To Use For Shower Pan
- Where To Buy Bathroom Sets
- Where To Hang Toilet Paper Holder In Small Bathroom
- Where Can I Buy Turkish Towels
- White And Gold Shower Curtain
- Where To Buy Bath Vanity
- Where Is The Shut Off Valve For Shower
- Where Can I Buy Extra Long Shower Curtains
- White Bathroom Vanity With Sink