How To Remove A Shower Curtain Rod
Jimmy the maintenance man shows us how to remove a curtain rod.
How to remove a shower curtain rod. Gently scrub the shower rod with a piece of aluminum foil treated with the vinegar. First wipe the shower rod with a damp towel to remove any soap or dirt. The wax covers the tiny pits left by the rust and prevents water from seeping in and causing the rust to re form. So fight that bond of oxygen and iron separate them for good.
How to take down curved shower curtain rods. Look at the wall locations where the rod attaches and pull the round cover away from the wall to. Apply a thin coat of automobile wax. If you have a shower curtain rod that is on a spring simply pop 1 end off the wall and then.
See the equation is pretty simple. Cut a piece of aluminum foil into several small pieces and dip the pieces of foil into white vinegar. Air has oxygen water has oxygen. Let it dry and buff it to a shiny finish.
Gather the shower curtain together at one side of the enclosure and detach the hooks from the curved curtain rod. Step 2 clean areas. Next use a clean cloth and general cleaning agent to clean the area before installing a new shower. As you scrub you should start seeing the rust disappear before your very eyes.
Step 3 unwrap. Removing a fixed rod step 1. And use aluminum foil as a cutter to. So the reaction is bound to happen when they come in contact with each other which results in the rust layer over your shiny shower curtain rod.
Some hooks simply lit. Wipe off the rod with a clean rag after you ve removed all the rust. It s usually located on the rim at the. Unscrew the bracket on one end shower curtain brackets are usually screwed directly to the wall.
How to replaces a shower curtain rod step 1 remove old rod.
- Black And White Kitchen Towels
- Black And White Polka Dot Bathroom Decor
- Black And Gray Area Rugs
- Big Area Rugs For Sale
- Black And Gold Bathroom Decor
- Black And White Area Rugs
- Best Way To Clean Glass Shower Doors Without Vinegar
- Black And Tan Bathroom Decor
- Better Homes And Gardens Rugs
- Black And White Area Rug 8x10
- Best Tub And Shower Faucet
- Black Drop In Kitchen Sink
- Black And White Bathroom Rugs
- Black And Gold Area Rugs
- Better Homes And Gardens Bathroom Sets
- Best Way To Tile Shower Walls
- Best Water Efficient Shower Head
- Black And Yellow Bathroom Decor
- Best Way To Clean Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- Black Double Sink Bathroom Vanities