How To Put Up A Shower Curtain Rod On Tile
Let the drill bit do the work.
How to put up a shower curtain rod on tile. Place a level on top of the rod. Place one end of the tension rod against one end of the wall. Drill at a slow speed 100 to 200 rpms with an adjustable speed drill and dip the drill bit into cutting oil every 15 to 30 seconds. This is actually not as simple as it sounds you have to keep in mind the height of the shower curtain and also the distance the curtain will lie from the edge of the tub.
Hold the cushion against the tile or drywall with your nondominant hand. Measure up from the bottom of the shower opening on the tile wall the length of your shower curtain plus 2 inches. The additional tension and the. You could try silicon glue.
Reposition your shower rod between the shower walls. Assemble the shower rod and brackets. Choose and place a tiny mark in the spot you want the rod to be on both walls. Place one end against the wall in your bathroom where you want to install it.
Drill into the tile at the spots you marked on the duct tape using a carbide tipped masonry drill bit. Apply the glue to bottom of the tension rod grips position and allow to dry before use of curtain. Mark the measurement on both tile walls with a small piece of masking. It doesn t matter which end of the rod you start with.
Place a piece of duct tape on the tile where the shower rod will be installed and mark the spot where you will drill with a pen. You can easily peel it off the tile if you need to remove the rod later. Have a helper hold one end of the rod in position at the marked location while you hold the other. A typical shower curtain is 72 x 72.
The duct tape will help protect the surrounding tile from scratching if the drill slips. Do not apply too much pressure to the drill. Use the level if desired to ensure the placement of the rod. Insert the shower curtain rod into both ends of the mounting brackets and tension the rod into position.
Step 2 drill into the tile at the spot that you have marked on the duct tape.
- Shower Head That Hooks To Tub Faucet
- Shower Doors And More Medford
- Shower Hose Attached To Faucet
- Shower Heads For Walk In Showers
- Shower Doors San Jose Ca
- Shower Rod For Freestanding Tub
- Shower Head Shut Off Valve
- Shower Rod As Curtain Rod
- Shower Pan And Wall Kits
- Shower Rod For Clawfoot Tub Home Depot
- Shower Faucet Kit With Valve
- Shower Heads For Hard Water Areas
- Shower Rod Will Not Stay Up
- Shower Heads For Small Showers
- Shower Faucet With Rain Head
- Shower Pan Hot Mop Vs Membrane
- Shower Rod Installation On Tile
- Shower Drain Cover Home Depot
- Shower Drain Wrench Home Depot
- Shower Doors For Corner Shower