How To Measure For A New Toilet Seat Uk
For your reference the standard measurement for us toilet seat bolts is 5 5 inches.
How to measure for a new toilet seat uk. Hold one end of a measuring tape to the bolts at the back of the seat that secure it to the bowl. Mark a spot midway between the two bolts. Now stretch the tape and notice the size between the center of the hinges which is between the holes. This length should be at least 20 5 inches for an elongated seat and 19.
You will need to take 4 measurements from your toilet. Find the bolts where the toilet seat attaches to the bowl and measure the distance between them. Measuring up for a new toilet seat really is simple. Be sure to place your measuring tape on.
Hold the measuring tape at the centre front of the toilet bowl and stretch it to the centre of the hinges between the post holes. You will need to take 4 measurements from your toilet. The standard measurement is 5 and 1 2 inches between the holes. Length width height and distance between fixing holes.
Not all toilets are made the same and it can often be difficult to tell whether your bowl is round or elongated just by looking at it. For width measure across the pan at the widest point. Measure the toilet seat before you go shopping for a new one. How to measure for a new toilet seat.
Be sure to take your measurement down the center of the bowl. Using a measuring tape determine the distance from the front of the toilet tank to the front edge of the toilet bowl. Length measure from the holes in your toilet to the very front edge of your toilet width measure the diameter from edge to edge height measure the distance between the holes to the cistern or wall. How to measure for a toilet seat.
We frequently receive questions about the correct sizing for toilet seats with good reason. How to measure for a new toilet seat make sure you re getting the right size toilet seat the first time. Take the measuring tape and reach out for the center front of the toilet bowl. Add to that the fact.
Measure from post hole to post hole at the back of the seat area. Measure the width of the bowl at its widest point. Draw the other end of the tape to the very tip of the front of the bowl then note the seat s length. It means you should start measuring at the back of the seat area the standard size is 5 inches between holes.
For length place one end of your tape measure between the fixing holes and stretch out to the very front end of your toilet. Locate the bolts at the back of the seat that secure the seat to the toilet base. Measure from the mark to the front of the toilet base. Measure the seat s length from the bolts to the front.
- Clawfoot Tub Drain And Overflow
- Chrome And Brass Bathroom Faucets
- Clear Glass Frameless Sliding Shower Door
- Clawfoot Tub Faucet With Riser
- Clean Sense Dib 1500r Bidet Seat
- Cheap Round Rugs For Sale
- Chrome And Porcelain Bathroom Faucets
- Cleaning Glass Shower Doors With Dryer Sheets
- Cheap Sliding Glass Shower Doors
- Cleanspa Luxury Hand Held Bidet
- Commercial Curved Shower Curtain Rod
- Clawfoot Tub Shower Enclosure Set
- Cheap Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- Clawfoot Tub Ceiling Mount Shower Enclosure
- Clawfoot Tub Handheld Shower Conversion Kit
- Clean Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Clawfoot Tub Designs Bathroom Designs
- Clean Spa Luxury Handheld Bidet
- Claw Tub Faucet Shower Diverter
- Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain Rod You Can Make Yourself