How To Install Shower Rod
Drill the mounting holes with a mini hole saw.
How to install shower rod. If you re installing a rod over a tub with a straight edge position it in such. I show what the part s are for a chrome and satin nickel shower rod and also where you. Tension shower rods are inexpensive easy to find and. Once the rod is in place adjust it accordingly.
Slip the shower curtain rings onto the tension rod before installing. How to install a shower curtain rod and not crack the tile step 1. Installing a rod with support brackets you can purchase chrome shower rods with decorative brackets or you can make your own rod with a length of wooden dowel and some closet brackets. The flanges are the mounts that hold the curtain rod.
Get a standard tension rod if you want to make things easy. How to install your shower rod 1. Either way you have to cut the rod to the proper length with a hacksaw before you can install it. I don t like shower rods that have to be cut to size and connected with a bracket and screws.
Choose and place a tiny mark in the spot you want the rod to be on both walls. I like a tension shower rod for easy installation and replacement. Place one end of the tension rod against one end of the wall. Step 5 wedge the tension rod into place making sure to hold one end over the mark on one side of the shower while compressing the rod onto the other mark on the opposite side.
Mark the spots where the mounting bracket for the shower curtain rod will be affixed to the shower wall. Then install the rod and place a level across the length of the rod. Hold it while you level the rod. Clean the tile thoroughly then discreetly mark where you wish to install the bar.
Instinct might tell you that if you are installing a curved shower rod the end brackets should be set inward slightly on the end walls for your shower or tub to compensate for the outward bow of the rod. In reality this is not necessary as the curve of the shower rod does not bow outward enough to cause problems. Installing a tension shower rod 1. You take a chance of cracking tiles.
In fact it s best to position the mounting brackets for the new curved shower rod at exactly the same position used for the old rod. Mark the spots where you want to install the flanges. It doesn t matter which end of the rod you start with. Measure from the floor on.
Install the first bracket by screwing it into place. Pull the rod out until. Mounting the rod 1. Once you find the proper height level the shower rod.
- Coral And Turquoise Bathroom Decor
- Convert Tub To Walk In Tub
- Copper Farmhouse Sink With Stainless Steel Appliances
- Convert Walk In Shower To Tub
- Corner Bathroom Sink Vanity Units
- Conair Light Up Makeup Mirror
- Corner Shower With Half Wall
- Complete Walk In Shower Kits
- Complete Shower Enclosures With Tray
- Contemporary Rugs For Living Room
- Corner Shower Units Home Depot
- Como Se Usa El Bidet
- Convert Tub Drain To Shower Drain
- Corner Showers For Small Bathrooms
- Corner Shower Basket With Suction Cups
- Converting Tub Shower To Walk In Shower
- Corner Shower Caddies That Won T Rust
- Contemporary Bedroom Ideas For Small Rooms
- Corner Shower Stalls With Built In Seat
- Corner Jacuzzi Tub Shower Combo