How To Install Shower Rod On Tile
For instance if your curved shower rod is 50 inches long and your shower enclosure is 48 inches wide cut one inch off each end of the shower rod.
How to install shower rod on tile. Once you find the proper height level the shower rod. Drill slowly 100 to 200 rpms with a. Hold it while you level the rod. Measure from the floor on.
It doesn t matter which end of the rod you start with. A typical shower curtain is 72 x 72. Video of the day step 1. Hold the cushion against the tile or drywall with your nondominant hand.
Remove the duct tape. Drill at a slow speed 100 to 200 rpms with an adjustable speed drill and dip the drill bit into cutting oil every 15 to 30 seconds. Mark the spots where the mounting bracket for the shower curtain rod will be affixed to the shower wall. Install the first bracket by screwing it into place.
Measure the width of your shower enclosure then subtract it from the length of your shower rod. Divide the difference in half and cut that length from your shower rod. Do not apply too much pressure to the drill. Drill into the tile at the spot that you have marked on the duct tape.
Place one end against the wall in your bathroom where you want to install it. Clean the tile thoroughly then discreetly mark where you wish to install the bar. Let the drill bit do the work. Place one end of the tension rod against one end of the wall.
Choose and place a tiny mark in the spot you want the rod to be on both walls. Drill into the tile at the spots you marked on the duct tape using a carbide tipped masonry drill bit. Place a piece of duct tape on the tile where the shower rod will be installed and mark the spot where you will. Reposition your shower rod between the shower walls.
The additional tension and the. Twist the adjustable end of the new tension mount flanges to increase the tension on the shower rod.
- Delta Shower Faucet Repair 1400 Series
- Delta Cassidy Freestanding Tub Filler
- Delta 1700 Series Shower Faucet
- Delta Bath Shower Faucet Repair
- Delta Shower Heads And Faucets
- Delta Shower Diverter Valve Replacement
- Delta Bathroom Sink Faucet Parts
- Delta Shower Diverter Valve Installation
- Delta Rain Shower Head Bronze
- Delta 600 Series Shower Valve
- Delta 600 Series Shower Faucet
- Delta Shower Head And Valve
- Delta Shower Valve Cartridge Replacement
- Delta Kitchen Faucet Sprayer Repair
- Delta Single Handle Shower Faucet With Push Button Diverter
- Delta Single Handle Shower Faucet Repair
- Design Cool Bedroom Ideas For Teenage Guys Small Rooms
- Delta Shower Push Button Diverter Valve Replacement
- Delta High Flow Shower Valve
- Delta Single Handle Shower Valve