How To Hang A Shower Rod
Repeat this process on the opposite side.
How to hang a shower rod. Mountable shower rods look much nicer than tension rods. This height is usually determined by the length. Shower rod failures are a thing of the past with these new stick to stay shower curtain rod holders. Mounting the rod 1.
There should be 2 inches of space between the floor and the shower curtain. The two inches of space between the curtain and floor prevents the bottom of the curtain from collecting too much moisture and dirt. Shower curtain rod without drilling as. Slide a stud finder slowly past the marked areas to determine if there are studs behind the drywall in these areas.
The proper placement of a shower rod. Hanging a mounting rod 1. Slip the shower curtain rings onto the tension rod before installing. The flanges are the mounts that hold the curtain rod.
Mark the spots where you want to install the flanges. Determine the location and mark the walls for your rod. Either way you have to cut the rod to the proper length with a hacksaw before you can install it. Drill the mounting holes with a mini hole saw.
Selecting a mountable shower rod if you want a cleaner look. Select a location on your wall to install your shower rod. If you re installing a rod over a tub with a straight edge position it in such. Step 5 wedge the tension rod into place making sure to hold one end over the mark on one side of the shower while compressing the rod onto the other mark on the opposite side.
Showers with shower pans. You can purchase chrome shower rods with decorative brackets or you can make your own rod with a length of wooden dowel and some closet brackets. Paw international 4 785 views. Measure and mark the height of your brackets.
Center the rod over your tub s edge. To effectively contain moisture the curtain needs to hang at least 5 inches below the edge of the bathtub. Screw hollow plastic drywall anchors into the drilled holes. Step 6 put the shower curtain with its liner on the shower curtain rod and test the rod a bit to ensure that it is tightly fitted in place.
The height of the shower rod placement is one of the most important factors to consider. Secure the rod mounting hardware.
- Navy Bedroom Ideas For Adults
- No Rust Shower Curtain Rod
- New Shower Doors Home Depot
- Neo Angle Shower Base Tile Ready
- Navy Blue Bath Mats And Towels
- Navy And White Bath Mat
- Moen Shower Head And Valve
- Narrow Depth Bathroom Vanity Sale
- Most Absorbent Bath Towels Reviews
- Neo Angle Shower Stall Kits
- My Little Pony Bath Mat
- Neo Angle Shower Rod With Ceiling Support
- Moen Shower Valve Trim Brushed Nickel
- Navy Blue And Gray Area Rugs
- Mortar Base For Shower Pan
- Moen Wall Mount Bathtub Faucet
- Moon And Stars Bathroom Decor
- Moen Two Handle Shower Faucet
- Natural Stone Vessel Bathroom Sinks
- Moen Single Handle Faucet Repair