How To Fix A Delta Bathtub Faucet Leak
If it is a leak out of the spout you would first check the seat and then replace the cartridge.
How to fix a delta bathtub faucet leak. Pull the handle. Unscrew the delta faucet handle by hand and use an allen wrench to loosen the set screw that holds the handle body in place. If you have a leak out of the handle you need to replace the oring. Unscrew the stem unit nut with channel locks.
And take a picture of the stem unit before you remove it with the channel locks. Use either an allen wrench or phillips screwdriver to remove the screw holding the faucet handle in place. Then remove the faucet handle body and set it aside. This is a delta single handle faucet.
This is an easy to follow in depth step by step instructional tutorial on how to fix the leak quick and easy. How to repair a leaking delta tub spout step 1. If you don t have a local plumbing supply store here are the parts from amazon. This is a delta single handle model faucet.
All steps of the procedure are shown including removal cartridge replacement and. Turn off the water in the house by closing the main water valve. Then open the faucet to relieve the water pressure before you dismantle it. First cut off the water to a faucet either by turning off the shutoff valve of the main water for the house or one for a line that supplies a bathroom.
An easy to follow video detailing step by step how to repair a leaking delta 1400 series tub shower faucet.
- Teal Rugs For Living Room
- Swanstone Shower Base 36 X 36
- Three Handle Shower Faucet Repair
- This Old House Tile Shower
- Sunham Home Fashions Bath Rugs
- This Old House Small Bathroom Remodel
- The Best Kitchen Faucets Consumer Reports
- Suite Master Bedroom Floor Plan Ideas
- The Best Bidet Toilet Seat
- Three Tier Shelf For Bathroom
- Table Top Sink Vanity Units
- Teenage Girl Tapestry Bedroom Ideas
- Swanstone Shower Base Installation Video
- Tile Around Tub Shower Combo
- The Best Lighted Makeup Mirror
- Sushi Rolling Mat Bed Bath Beyond
- Swanstone Shower Base 30 X 60
- The Big One Kitchen Towels
- Sterling Shower Base With Seat
- The Home Depot Shower Heads