How To Convert Clawfoot Tub To Shower
Converto shower kits turn your clawfoot tub into a tub shower combination.
How to convert clawfoot tub to shower. These innovative economical easy to install tub shower conversion kits are some of our best sellers. Tighten the new tub spout onto the faucet housing. Assemble the shower riser using teflon tape to create watertight connections between each threaded riser section. Due to state mandated low flow regulations these vintage tub enclosure packages are not available for shipping to customers in california colorado or new.
The diverter attaches with the bottom bolt directly to the clawfoot tub faucet body. With their sturdy brass construction and unique vintage design you can affordably convert your existing clawfoot tub without sacrificing style. Convert a claw foot tub to a shower while taking a long bubble bath in a deep claw foot tub may be luxurious attempting a shower in the same tub may be nothing but frustrating. Hold a level against the shower riser and move it into plumb position.
Tighten the shower riser into the threaded hole in the back of the tub spout. The shower riser pipe attaches to the top of your clawfoot tub faucet via the diverter button fixture at the base.
- 30 Inch Bathroom Vanity With Drawers On Left Side
- 3 Tier Serving Tray Bed Bath Beyond
- 25 Inch Bathroom Vanity With Sink
- 3 Handle Shower Faucet Brushed Nickel
- 24 Inch Gray Bathroom Vanity
- 3 Tier Dish Drying Rack
- 25 X 18 Kitchen Sink
- 3 4 Bathroom Remodel Ideas
- 24 X 24 Utility Sink
- 28 Inch Frameless Shower Door
- 24 Inch White Farmhouse Sink
- 3 Ft Round Area Rugs
- 3 8 Frameless Glass Shower Door
- 24 Reinhard Fireclay Farmhouse Sink
- 3 By 5 Area Rugs
- 3 Handle Bathtub And Shower Faucet
- 24 Inch Rustic Bathroom Vanity
- 24 Inch Bathroom Vanity With Sink Blue
- 24 Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- 27 Inch Frameless Shower Door