How To Build A Shower Pan On A Concrete Floor
Pre slope is required in order to allow water collected on the shower membrane to drain into the weep holes of your shower drain assembly.
How to build a shower pan on a concrete floor. Shower pan framing we first need to frame in the shower pan with 2x10 lumber around the bottom of the floor and regular 2x4 studs up the walls. You do not need to be worry because these are some steps to build the shower pan on a concrete floor. Remember tile and mortar are not waterproof. Using concrete mix create a 1 4 per foot slope to the shower drain.
Make an outline on the floor firstly what you need to do is make an outline of what would you do on the floor. The concrete should be sloping from the wall towards the drain to create an effective drain assembly do it through the sub floor. The drain can be anywhere on the pan as long as we slope the concrete for proper drainage.
- 11 X 11 Square Area Rugs
- 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- 18 Inch Laundry Sink Cabinet
- 20 Inch Wide Kitchen Sink
- 24 Bathroom Vanity With Drawers
- 10 Square Rain Shower Head
- 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
- 18 Inch Vanity With Sink
- 10 By 10 Area Rugs
- 14 Inch Wide Medicine Cabinets
- 2 Shower Head Diverter Valve
- 2 Tier Dish Rack Walmart
- 2 Elongated Raised Toilet Seat
- 20 Inch Vessel Sink Vanity
- 17 Inch Round Undermount Bathroom Sink
- 12 X 14 Area Rugs
- 2255 Showers Drive Mountain View
- 1 2 Bath Vanity Ideas
- 14 Inch Rain Shower Head
- 12 X 24 Tile Layout In Small Bathroom