How To Add A Rain Shower Head To Existing Shower
I bought a shower head that was a 2 in 1 shower head it was a shower head that was held on by a magnet so you could remove it use it as a hand held.
How to add a rain shower head to existing shower. Repeat this step for the second shower head. Unthread the existing shower head from shower arm. Notwithstanding depending on your choice and budget you can go for models with higher finish that will add more beauty to your bathroom. Thread on the new rainfall shower head.
A hydro rail piping kit connects to your. Place the cosmetic hardware on the shower head stem. Remove any teflon thread tape from the shower arm and replace with new thread tape applying it in a clockwise direction 4 5 times around. Wrap the threads with teflon tape to provide a water tight seal to the shower heads and insert the threaded stem through the hole.
At this point another fitting is installed to hold the shower head base plate that will either be flush with the ceiling or have an extension arm. The reason is that it is unlike the traditional shower head which is easier to adjust any time when bathing. The pipe will then be run across the ceiling to the desired position above the shower. A hydro rail piping kit connects to your existing mixing valve water pipes to create the desired rainshower effect in your standard shower stall.
The plumber will have to tie into the existing water line and add a fitting for the additional piping. Use a pair of water pump pliers to loosen if you can t by hand. Due to the behind the wall invasive steps you will want to at least consult a professional at your local home store before you make the final decision. Now you have known about a rain shower.
How to add a second shower head valve figuring out how to plumb a shower with multiple heads and valves is a more involved diy project but it can be done without a professional. Screw the shower head into the shower head connector and tighten securely with a pipe wrench. I saw another option to buy just the hand held where you remove the existing shower head to insert the hand held attachment replace the existing shower head.
- How Much Does It Cost To Remodel A Bathroom Shower
- How Much Water Does A Shower Use Uk
- How Much Does A Small Bathroom Remodel Cost
- How Much To Renovate A Small Bathroom
- How Much Does It Cost To Add A Bathroom To A Room
- How Much To Do A Bathroom Remodel
- How Much Does A Small Bathroom Remodel Cost Uk
- How Much Will It Cost To Remodel A Bathroom
- How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Bathtub
- How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Bathtub With A Tile Shower
- How Much Water Does A Walk In Tub Use
- How Much Water Does A Shower Use A Minute
- How Much To Remodel A Master Bathroom
- How Much Is A Farm Sink
- How Much To Remodel A Small Bathroom Uk
- How Much Does A Small Bathroom Renovation Cost Australia
- How Much To Add A Small Bathroom
- How Much Should It Cost To Remodel A Small Bathroom
- How Much Does It Cost To Add A Bathroom To A House
- How To Add A Shower To A Small Bathroom