How Much Will It Cost To Remodel A Bathroom
Simple projects like tile replacement sink replacement and updating light fixtures can improve the look and feel of your bathroom at a lower cost and time commitment.
How much will it cost to remodel a bathroom. The average full scale remodel with mid range materials is what we will look at for the sake of cost comparison. Generally speaking with all materials and labor considered bathroom remodeling costs around 125 per square foot. The job includes replacing fixtures with a standard white toilet. The average cost for a midrange bathroom remodel is just over 19 000 according to remodeling magazine s 2018 cost vs.
While this is a wide range it really depends on factors like the size of your bathroom the project and materials. Average cost of a bathroom remodel. Bathroom renovations cost 120 to 275 per square foot depending on the quality of materials labor and layout changes. This home depot guide will walk you through the parts of a bathroom remodel project.
Smaller spaces mean less material labor or installation costs. 1 120 1 550 other considerations and costs many factors contribute to the overall cost of the plumbing for a bathroom remodel including the size of the bathroom and the number of plumbing fixtures whether repairs need to be made at the same time and the types of pipes and fixtures used. Expect pricing to vary regionally up to 20 due mainly to labor. For example the cost to remodel can run anywhere from 3 500 to 7 000 for a small to mid sized bathroom.
A small bathroom remodel costs 2 500 to 15 000 and a master bath runs 10 000 to 30 000. Hd a light remodel can cost anywhere from 5 000 to 10 000 possibly less if you do the projects yourself. On average it costs about 20 000 for a basic level remodel which includes replacing the existing tub and shower base installing a porcelain tile floor and shower walls adding custom shower doors updating electrics and renovating plumbing fixtures and cabinetry. Average bathroom remodel cost the average bathroom remodel costs 8 851 with most homeowners spending 5 578 to 15 138.
One final element that may affect the cost of your renovation is the current condition of the space. The average bathroom remodel costs 10 506 most homeowners spend between 6 005 and 15 011 you can spend as little as 3 500 to 7 000 updating the essentials in a small or medium sized bathroom on a large or master bath you could spend 25 000 or more labor averages 50 of the total project price at about 65 per hour. The report describes a midrange bathroom remodel as updating an existing 5 by 7 foot bathroom with a ceramic tile floor. Cost to remodel a bathroom the home depot bathroom remodels typically start at 5 000 and vary depending on the size of your bathroom and the products you select.
- Cool Shower Curtains For Men
- Conair Double Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror
- Complete Walk In Shower Kits
- Consumer Reports Bidet Toilet Seats
- Complete Bathroom Sets Shop Online
- Copper Farm Sink Home Depot
- Complete Shower Enclosures With Tray
- Copper Drop In Bathroom Sink
- Convert Pedestal Sink To Vanity
- Corner Shower With Half Wall
- Copper Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- Convert Tub To Walk In Shower Cost
- Conair Two Sided Makeup Mirror With 4 Light Settings
- Corner Bathtub Shower Combo Small Bathroom
- Convert Garden Tub To Walk In Shower
- Corner Shower Rod Brushed Nickel
- Copper Shower Pan Vs Rubber Membrane
- Corner Showers For Small Bathrooms
- Corner Shower Tub Small Bathroom
- Corner Pedestal Sink Home Depot