How Much Is A Garden Tub
Garden tubs are also typically much larger than standard bathtubs.
How much is a garden tub. A standard garden tub is 42 inches wide 60 inches long and 24 inches deep. Tub to shower conversion cost. For a reasonable sum homeowners can install a basic built in acrylic model measuring 60 inches long 30 to 32 inches wide and 12 to 15 inches high that will average 650 says atlanta based designer eric rothman of rothman rothman design. A garden tub is a bathtub that is designed with the sides bowed out so that the tub is more of a large oval than a rectangle as most standard tubs are.
These tubs are perfect for anyone who knows how to enjoy a long hot bubble bath. Standard tub size generally speaking a basic garden tub is 24 inches deep and 60 inches long with a width of 42 inches. According to homeadvisor the average cost to install a tub is 3 000 while it s an average of 6 000 to build a walk in shower. There s a wide variety of tubs in nearly every size shape material and price.
This of course can easily shoot up to around 5 000 based on the material used making this bathtub quite out of reach for those on a budget. This style is trending in every region and surveys show that 65 percent of homeowners want showers in their homes. We also have bathtubs that perform specific functions like walk in tubs that make it easy to get in and out or whirlpool tubs that create a spa like experience. They can reach up to 70 inches long or more and have a depth of about 40 inches.
We have options that work with any bathroom size or configuration such as corner drop in tubs or one piece tub and shower combinations. You ll pay 2 150 to 7 950 for a walk in style compared to 1 200 to 3 600 for a stall. But they can come in any size and are often much larger as much as 70 inches wide and twice as deep as. The price to convert a bathtub to a shower ranges from 1 200 to 7 950 with an average of 3 000.
If that s the case you would most like spend around 300 for it. The typical cost would range from 150 to 500 depending on your choice of contractor and the type of hot tub you purchased. Installing any kind of bathroom fixture can be tricky and a bathtub is no exception so make sure you are up to this kind of project before you begin. The common denominator for all of them is that they are oversized much larger than ordinary bathtubs.
Typically a modern garden tub is 42 inches wide 60 inches long and 24 inches deep but they can be much larger and deeper. The home depot offers a wide range of tubs for your specific needs. A typical or standard garden tub has a starting price of around 2 000 without installation costs factored in.
- How To Set Tile In A Shower
- How To Replace Shower Faucet Stem
- How To Remove Toilet Seat With Hidden Fixings
- How To Remove Soap Scum From Glass Shower Doors
- How To Resurface A Clawfoot Tub
- How To Replace Bathtub Faucet Handles
- How To Replace A Bathtub
- How To Repair Price Pfister Shower Faucet
- How To Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors Naturally
- How To Replace A Toilet Seat
- How To Remove Soap Scum From Shower Doors
- How To Tile A Shower Wall
- How To Replace Kitchen Faucet
- How To Tile A Shower Floor Without A Pan
- How To Remove Shower Surround And Replace With Tile
- How To Spray Paint A Bathtub
- How To Remove Soft Close Toilet Seat Hinges
- How To Remove Moen Bathtub Faucet
- How To Replace Moen Shower Valve
- How To Remove Epoxy Paint From Bathtub