How Much Does It Cost To Tile A Bathroom Shower
The average cost falls on 1 000 to 1 500.
How much does it cost to tile a bathroom shower. That s because certain shower tiles such as ceramic or porcelain cost as little as 0 50 sf but metal tile can cost as much as 57 sf. These prices already take into account the laboring costs as well as the materials. Tiles can start from as little as 0 50 each up to the more expensive options of 10 a tile. Depending on the factors mentioned above the average tiled shower with no complex designs can cost about 11 to 20 per square foot to just install the tile not demolish an existing shower setup.
Tiling a shower or bathroom walls run from 7 to 25 per square foot while installing a tile backsplash costs 23 to 35 per square foot. Retiling an average sized full bathroom floor is 450 to 500 and you could spend between 1 000 and 10 000 with walls costs vary according to your shower or bathroom size contractor tile design and type waterproofing membrane and regrouting. Basic ceramic bathroom tiles are the most affordable and can be found for 30 per square metre. A good estimate to make would be 25 per square foot but this also varies on material choice shower tile installation cost for the average shower size is usually around 2 000.
Small showers may only need 40sf of tile but others require up to 200sf of tile. The cost of tile the cost of the tile itself for your shower or bathroom is going to be the main expense. People have different home sizes different bathroom sizes different preferences and different budgets. Contractors aren t exactly cheap but the material you use can run anywhere between 0 80 to well over 20 per tile.
Once your tile cost gets above 5 sf your shower tiling price starts to magnify. The cost to retile a bathroom or to tile a shower ranges from 700 to 3 000. If you want custom designed or natural stone tiles in your bathroom expect to pay 100 to 150 per square metre for top quality materials. How much does it cost to install shower tile.
Tile installation cost the average cost to install tile flooring is 10 to 15 per square foot with most homeowners spending between 825 and 2 520 for porcelain or ceramic tiling. The average cost to retile a shower is 12 50 per square foot with the majority of homeowners spending between 1 000 and 3 000. Ultimately tiling your bathroom will cost anywhere between 1 500 and 3 000 depending on its size and your taste in materials.
- Small Bathroom Tiles Ideas Pictures
- Small Double Sink Vanity 48
- Small Bathroom Tub Shower Combo
- Small Black And White Bathroom
- Small Bathroom Ideas With Tub
- Small Bathroom Remodel Tub To Shower
- Small Bathroom Decorating Ideas On A Budget
- Small Bathroom Storage Ideas Over Toilet
- Small Bathroom Designs Floor Plans
- Small Bedroom Paint Ideas For Girls
- Small Bathroom Before And After
- Small Bathroom Ceramic Tile Ideas
- Small Brown Beetles In Bathroom
- Small Bathroom With Tub And Shower
- Small Bath Vanity With Sink
- Small Corner Bathtub Shower Combo
- Small Black Bugs In Bathroom
- Small Bathroom Layouts With Shower Stall
- Small Bathroom Designs With Shower Only
- Small Bathroom Designs With Pedestal Sinks