How Much Does A New Bathtub Cost
Typically your cheapest option a fiberglass tub is lightweight available in numerous styles and is easy to install.
How much does a new bathtub cost. The average bathroom remodel costs 8 851 with most homeowners spending 5 578 to 15 138. A small bathroom remodel costs 2 500 to 15 000 and a master bath runs 10 000 to 30 000. Below is a price guide on what you can expect to pay for the separate service aspects electrical plumbing tiling etc as well as for the different parts of the bathroom suite. As one example of a high end bathtub michael big of big brothers development in skokie illinois recently installed a freestanding candide cast iron bathtub that cost approximately 11 000.
Unfortunately there are several negatives when it comes to fiberglass. Generally the cost for a bathroom replacement will range from about 2 750 to over 6 500 for the basic lower end of the scale to luxury bathroom 7k plus. You will find that the cost to replace an average bathtub depends upon the condition of the existing plumbing and bathtub area if modifications are necessary the new bathtub material and finish faucet and drain choices any surroundings upgrade and labor rate. New bathroom installation costs 7 600 on average with most homeowners spending between 4 500 and 12 400 when adding a bathroom to an existing space.
The average cost to install a bathtub is 3 472 but can range from 1 102 and 5 853 depending on the type of tub and modifications needed the average cost of the tub itself ranges from 200 to 2 000 or more. If you consider yourself handy you might be able to install this type yourself. In relation to the pricing of their services the average cost of a bath fitter bathtub installation ranges from 2 000 to 7 000 significantly depending on the chosen bathtub the features that the homeowners prefer the size and current setup of the bathroom the materials used to complete the job and your location. A standard new bathtub starts around 200 600 but can be 800 3 000 or more depending on size and features such as water jets.
How much will it cost to fit a bathroom. A plumber should be able to retrofit a bathroom in two or three days as well as removing the old one this would cost around 1 000. When you are budgeting for your new bathroom don t forget labour costs tiles heated towel warmers lighting and frames for baths to be built in to. Your final cost will depend on if it s a half or full bath and the quality of materials used.
Bathroom renovations cost 120 to 275 per square foot depending on the quality of materials labor and layout changes. Shower or tub installation cost.
- Mobile Home Shower Faucet Repair
- Moen Eva Roman Tub Faucet With Hand Shower
- Moen Pull Out Faucet Hose
- Modern Small Bathroom Layout With Tub And Shower
- Moen Shower Faucet Hard To Turn
- Moen 3 Handle Tub And Shower Faucet Parts
- Modern Navy Bedroom Ideas
- Moen Adjustable Curved Brushed Nickel Shower Rod
- Moen Brass And Chrome Bathroom Faucets
- Mimi Faust Shower Rod Video
- Mobile Home Bathroom Sink Faucets
- Missoni Bath Towels On Sale
- Moen Shower Diverter Valve Replacement
- Modern Bedroom Bedroom Layout Ideas For Rectangular Rooms
- Modern Bathroom Faucets And Fixtures
- Moen 3 Handle Tub And Shower Faucet Brushed Nickel
- Modern Bathroom Tub Shower Combo
- Moen 3 Handle Shower Faucet
- Modern Bathroom Tile Design Images
- Mobile Home Garden Tub Replacement