How Long Does Bathtub Refinishing Last
Refinishing helps protect the integrity of your bathtub.
How long does bathtub refinishing last. This makes bathtub refinishing a very effective and affordable way to make your bathtub look brand new without spending a dime on a new tub. Based on our experience the surface of a refinished tub can last 3 1 2 years. With proper care and maintenance refinishing can extend the useful life of your fixtures for up to 15 20 years or more. Professional bathtub refinishing has been shown to last much longer because reglazers often offer warranties that typically range between five to 10 years even longer because they use a specialized coating that is classified as permanent and warrantied to last at least 20 years.
If you are doing it yourself make sure to read our article on how to refinish a bathtub yourself. Call us at 505 850 0054 free estimates. Posted by sahrul june 22 2019 in photos. However it can last longer as detailed below.
We are in albuquerque nm. The epoxy takes 3 days to dry before it can get wet. For all your countertop bathtub sink shower tile refinishing. With proper care and cleaning your bathtub s new finish can last this long or longer.
The length of time that a bathtub refinishing job lasts mainly comes down to how well the bathtub was prepared before refinishing. In fact we ve been around long enough for many of our customers to tell us that their bathtubs still look and feel great after more than 15 years. 5 best diy bathtub refinishing kits clawfoot bathtub refinishing cast. However constant care in terms of weekly cleaning and maintenance is required to keep moisture and unwanted agents such as mold from deteriorating your finish and potentially damaging your bathtub.
Professional bathtub refinishers usually offer warranties that typically range between three and five years. Bathtub refinishing jobs can last up to 15yrs depending on how well you take care of the tub after the restoration. Best photos fireplace and bathtub fireplace and bathtub collections. Since our bathtub is also the only shower in our house i knew i would need to apply it right before we left on a vacation.
- How To Clean A Rubber Bath Mat
- How To Build A Curbless Shower Pan On Concrete
- How To Clean Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink With Baking Soda
- How To Build A Tile Shower Pan On Concrete Floor
- How To Clean Fireclay Farmhouse Sink
- How To Build Your Own Shower Base
- How To Build A Shower Base
- How To Do A Shower Pan
- How To Change A Delta Shower Faucet Cartridge
- How To Build A Corner Shower Stall
- How To Build A Shower Seat
- How To Clean Bathtubs And Showers
- How To Clean Shower Curtain Rod
- How To Change Tub To Walk In Shower
- How To Clean A Blanco Composite Granite Sink
- How To Build A Shower Base For Walk In Shower
- How To Build A Steam Shower
- How To Clean Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Rack
- How To Build A Shower Pan On A Concrete Floor
- How To Build A Walk In Shower On A Concrete Floor