How High To Mount Shower Rod
Place the shower rod at least 74 inches 188 cm above the shower floor.
How high to mount shower rod. What is certain is the shower curtain liner needs to hang down into the tub below its rim so water does not splash onto the floor. This height will keep the shower. Ready made shower curtains are set lengths typically 70. In fact it s best to position the mounting brackets for the new curved shower rod at exactly the same position used for the old rod.
The shower rod does not mount to these walls in most cases. Shower curtain rod height a standard shower curtain is typically 72 inches long so the curtain rod should be installed around 75 to 77 inches from the floor. The standard shower curtain is 72 inches 183 cm long and when it is linked to shower hooks it usually gains another two inches five cm. If you drill into the tub sidewalls which are made of fiberglass you ruin the watertight nature of the tub walls.
The length of the shower curtain to be used. The height at which a shower curtain rail or rod is mounted is determined by the following. 2 place one end of the tension rod against one end of the wall. Mark the location for the wall s hardware using the center point and shower curtain s length as a guide to gauge the mark s height.
A standard shower curtain is 72 tall and ideally should be hung no higher than 6 from the floor. Bath bliss curved wall mounted rod in satin nickel at what height should a shower curtain be installed trax ceiling mounted shower curtain tracks best shower curtain rods 2019 reviews er s guide shifu something i love going extra high with the shower curtain bath bliss curved wall mount shower rod in stainless steel. The mounting brackets screw into place in the bathroom wall s drywall. Some shower curtains extend almost entirely to the floor while others drop just below the rim of an attractive clawfoot tub.
You shouldn t have a problem installing a tension rod unless your shower is abnormally large or small. Allow for about 6 inches of material to fall below the top of. The height of a shower rod relative to the position of a tub is largely a matter of use and desired effect. In reality this is not necessary as the curve of the shower rod does not bow outward enough to cause problems.
Instinct might tell you that if you are installing a curved shower rod the end brackets should be set inward slightly on the end walls for your shower or tub to compensate for the outward bow of the rod. It mounts to the bathroom wall about 1 inch above this sidewall.
- White Tapestry Bedroom Ideas
- Who Makes The Best Shower Heads
- Yellow And Navy Bedroom Ideas
- Wire Mesh For Shower Pan
- Zep Shower Tub And Tile Cleaner Reviews
- Will Medicare Pay For A Walk In Tub
- Wood Medicine Cabinets Surface Mount
- Zenith Twist Tight Shower Rod
- Yellow Accent Wall Bedroom Ideas
- Zenith Designer Series Medicine Cabinets
- White Porcelain Vessel Bathroom Sink
- Winnie The Pooh Kitchen Towels
- Yellow And Gray Bathroom Curtains
- Wholesale Kitchen Sinks And Faucets
- White Vanity Top With Sink
- Whitehaven Self Trimming Apron Front Sink
- White Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Wholesale Beach Towels In Bulk
- White Porcelain Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Wood Or Plastic Toilet Seat