How High To Mount A Shower Curtain Rod
The height of a shower rod relative to the position of a tub is largely a matter of use and desired effect.
How high to mount a shower curtain rod. Follow this method and the shower curtain hangs perfectly. Ready made shower curtains are set lengths typically 70. The standard shower curtain is 72 inches 183 cm long and when it is linked to shower hooks it usually gains another two inches five cm. Bath bliss curved wall mounted rod in satin nickel at what height should a shower curtain be installed trax ceiling mounted shower curtain tracks best shower curtain rods 2019 reviews er s guide shifu something i love going extra high with the shower curtain bath bliss curved wall mount shower rod in stainless steel.
The length of the shower curtain to be used. Add another 1 4 inch to the overall measurement so the curtain does not drag on the floor. Some shower curtains extend almost entirely to the floor while others drop just below the rim of an attractive clawfoot tub. The standard shower curtain size is 74 inches x 74 inches a perfect square.
Use your pencil to mark the height of the curtain on the wall. The standard length of a tub is 60 inches 150 cm and most tension rods extend from 48 75 inches 120 190 cm. A standard shower curtain is 72 tall and ideally should be hung no higher than 6 from the floor. The height at which a shower curtain rail or rod is mounted is determined by the following.
This height will keep the shower. What is certain is the shower curtain liner needs to hang down into the tub below its rim so water does not splash onto the floor. Adjust the height of the curtain until its hem is sitting 6 inches below the edge of the tub. Read this article to learn how to set a shower rod to the correct height.
Shower curtain rod height a standard shower curtain is typically 72 inches long so the curtain rod should be installed around 75 to 77 inches from the floor. 2 place one end of the tension rod against one end of the wall. The shower curtain hangs down about 1 inch from the center of the rod because of the rings.
- Single Handle Kitchen Faucet With Side Spray
- Single Sink Vanity With Drawers
- Shower Valve With Built In Diverter
- Sliding Shower Doors For Small Showers
- Shower With Your Dad Simulator
- Single Basin Apron Front Kitchen Sink
- Shower Stall Tile Design Ideas
- Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Top Mount
- Shower Stalls For Small Bathrooms
- Shower With Seat Built In Home Depot
- Shower Systems With Body Sprays
- Shower Stalls That Look Like Tile
- Single Handle Shower Faucet Repair
- Shower Valve Leaking In Wall
- Shower Stalls One Piece Unit
- Single Basin Drop In Kitchen Sink
- Single Handle Vessel Sink Faucets
- Sliding Shower Doors For Tubs
- Single Basin Stainless Kitchen Sink
- Single Sink With Two Faucets