Average Cost To Replace A Bathtub
Cost to replace bathtub 2020 cost calculator customizable the cost to replace a bathtub starts at 1 223 2 061 per tub but can vary significantly with site conditions and options.
Average cost to replace a bathtub. However installing a bathtub can also be a time consuming and labor intensive project. Cost to replace a bathtub calculator for your project in zip code 98104 with these options the cost to replace a bathtub starts at 1 114 71 1 861 52 per tub. Adding a new bathtub or replacing an existing one can help you create a luxurious spa environment for your entire bathroom. Total cost for removing the old tub and installing a new one can run 1 500 5 000 or more but averages 2 500 3 500 depending on the ease of access local rates the quality of the new fixtures and the extent of the repairs replacements for the walls plumbing and flooring.
Find here detailed information about bathtub installation costs. The average cost to install a bathtub is 3 472 but can range from 1 102 and 5 853 depending on the type of tub and modifications needed. Your actual price will depend on job size conditions finish options you choose. You can also choose to install a soaking bathtub at a cost of anywhere between 250 to 12 000.
Average cost to install or replace a bathtub is about 1 006 standard fiberglass tub shower with new accessories. Soaking tabs hold more water and are suited for longer baths. Get fair costs for your specific project requirements. 2 190 installed the estimated cost to replace a bathtub and shower is around 975 for a 60 fiberglass or acrylic resin kit with shower walls new tub and diy installation.
The same tub replacement kit will cost approximately 2 190 for pro installation from a contractor near you. There are several different bathtub styles each coming at its own cost. Find here detailed information about bathtub costs. Acrylic bathtub new surround and fixtures.
Average cost to install or replace a bathtub is about 2 500 5 ft. As one example of a high end bathtub michael big of big brothers development in skokie illinois recently installed a freestanding candide cast iron bathtub that cost approximately 11 000. General purpose bathtubs are among the most affordable costing about 125 to 600. See typical tasks and time to replace a bathtub along with per unit costs and material requirements.
- Delta Type P Shower Valve
- Delta Trinsic Freestanding Tub Filler
- Delta Oil Rubbed Bronze Shower Drain Cover
- Delta Shower Faucet With Diverter
- Delta Bathroom Sink Faucet Repair
- Delta Single Handle Shower Faucet With Push Button Diverter
- Delta Rain Shower Head Extension
- Delta Handheld Shower Diverter Valve
- Delta Rain Shower Head Brushed Nickel
- Delta Shower Faucet Repair Kit
- Delta Rain Shower Head With Handheld
- Delta Shower Faucet Handle Stuck
- Delta 1300 Series Shower Valve
- Delta 3 Hole Bathroom Faucets
- Delta Tub Shower Faucet With Push Button Diverter
- Delta Monitor Shower Valve Cartridge
- Delta Shower Faucet With Push Button Diverter
- Delta 600 Series Shower Valve
- Delta Wall Mount Tub Faucet With Hand Shower
- Delta Single Handle Shower Faucet