Antique Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub Value
Make offer 4 large antique cast iron fancy claw foot tub bathtub stove ball feet talon rare very large antique claw foot bath tub cast iron vintage with clawfoot design 1 750 00.
Antique cast iron clawfoot tub value. Slipper one raised end designed for lounging. Acrylic or fiberglass is another common material you ll find in these old bathtubs. Older tubs are likely to be double rounded rather than having a squared off end or they may have a raised end to support the back of the bather called slipper style. Depending on the weight and condition of your tub its resale value may be higher than its scrap value.
Antique cast iron clawfoot tub value white refinished 5 roll rim slipper for sale antique cast iron clawfoot tub legs bathtub with monarch imperial feet in black claw foot bath weight refinishing kit antique cast iron clawfoot tub for sale plumbing double ended x refinishing kit canada cast iron clawfoot tub price inch baby claw foot mm global sources used slipper for sale cast iron clawfoot tub canada refinishing kit faucet for old hot sale factory direct price 1 person bathtub with low buy. 2 of the feet are slightly taller to allow for proper drainage please see all pictures any. Check out online auctions like ebay and be sure to see what the tub actually sold for compared to what the original asking price was. Antique vintage cast iron clawfoot bathtub feet 4 matching set eagle claw i have available a very nice matching set of 4 clawfoot bathtub feet no cracks.
Old cast iron bathtubs can be very valuable. Classic roll rim roll top or flat rim smooth curved edge for easy movement in and out of tub. The most commonly manufactured and therefore most readily available clawfoot tubs are the standard 5 roll rim tubs. Make offer antique ball eagle claw foot bathtub tub feet cast iron legs set of 4 original 4 large antique cast iron fancy claw foot tub bathtub stove ball feet talon rare 110 00.
Cast iron is durable and solid and it can help the water stay warm. Salvage yards and businesses that deal in old house renovations can also give you an idea of the going price of a cast iron tub. The factors that usually determine the price are condition size and originality. There are four types of claw foot tubs.
You can buy an antique clawfoot tub for a few dollars or a few thousand dollars. Cast iron is the traditional material used in antique bathtubs for sale. An unstamped tub that lacks faucet drillings could have been custom made for a well to do household in the mid 1800s or earlier. When you visit antique shops and flea markets with cast iron tubs for sale make note of the tub s condition and what the dealer is asking for it.
Double ended designed for two people. Acrylic has an advantage. The scrap price for cast iron is about 0 09 per pound and cast iron tubs usually weigh around 300 pounds or more. What materials are used in vintage bathtubs for sale.
It s usually finished in porcelain.
- Can You Tile Over Cultured Marble Shower Floor
- Cast Iron Utility Sink Vintage
- Cast Iron Shower Base 60 X 32
- Cast Iron Shower Base 60 X 30
- Can You Paint A Bathroom Sink
- Can You Tile Over Tile In A Shower
- Ceramic Tile Shower Ideas Small Bathrooms
- Cast Iron Shower Drain Replacement
- Ceiling Rain Shower Head With Handheld
- Cast Iron Double Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Can You Paint A Bathtub With Enamel Paint
- Charisma 100 Hygro Cotton Bath Towels
- Can You Tile Over Plastic Shower Pan
- Can You Tile Over Tile In A Shower Pan
- Chaps Turkish Cotton Bath Towels
- Ceramic Tile Bathroom Wall Tile Ideas For Small Bathrooms
- Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub Packages
- Can You Paint A Bathtub Surround
- Calvin Klein Home Bath Towels
- Can You Paint Shower Tile