Adding A Rain Shower Head
It includes a handheld shower head that sits in place behind the main.
Adding a rain shower head. A rain shower screams luxury but did you know you can install one yourself without a full bathroom renovation. Just showing you guys how i installed my new rainfall showerhead to my existing old shower. Repeat this step for the second shower head. Screw the shower head into the shower head connector and tighten securely with a pipe wrench.
We ll show both a simple wall installation and a more involved ceiling installation. Unthread the existing shower head from shower arm. Thread on the new rainfall shower head. This would be better done to a new shower that has not been completed or a gutted shower that is being redone.
This took me just under an hour to do the only tools i used was a drill and tubing cutter. If you are trying to add it to an already finished shower it can be a more complicated task. Wrap the threads with teflon tape to provide a water tight seal to the shower heads and insert the threaded stem through the hole. The steps include adding a second water line rerouting pipes and fitting a new male pipe for the second shower head to come out of.
Use a pair of water pump pliers to loosen if you can t by hand.
- Cheap Kitchen Faucets For Sale
- Clean Step Mat Bed Bath And Beyond
- Clawfoot Tub Pros And Cons
- Clawfoot Tub Faucet With Hand Shower
- Christmas Bathroom Rugs And Towels
- Color Changing Led Rain Shower Head
- Chrome Bathroom Ceiling Light Fixtures
- Clawfoot Tub Faucet With Diverter
- Cheviot Regal Cast Iron Freestanding Tub
- Child Bath Mat Non Slip
- Clawfoot Tub Curtain Rod Oval
- Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain Solutions
- Christmas Shower Curtains And Towels
- Clawfoot Tub With Air Jets
- Cheap Good Quality Bath Towels
- Chrome Polish For Bathroom Fixtures
- Cheap Shower Curtains Free Shipping
- Cheap Curved Shower Curtain Rod
- Clairol True To Light Makeup Mirror
- Christmas Shower Curtains And Accessories